GOLD WHEY 2lb
Whey Protein Isolates and Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey has been the world’s #1 selling sports protein powder for over 20 years. Having constantly refined their formula, the current incarnation of ON’s Gold Standard Whey is the most efficient and fast-absorbing yet, using whey protein isolates as the key ingredient, which help your muscles build and repair. Low quantities of sugar and fat keep things on the healthy side. Gold Standard Whey instantised formula means you can enjoy it any time of day, whether shaken up in a bottle, or as an addition to your favourite meals and drinks.
|Flavor||Vanilla Ice Cream|
|Item Weight||11 Pounds|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 5 x 18.5 inches|
- 24g Protein
- 2g Fat (or less), 3g Sugar (or less).Gluten free
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) in Each Serving
- Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard is made ideally for post-workout to support muscle building and maintaining. It is formulated by filtering excess carbohydrates, fats, and lactose using advanced technology so you receive high-quality protein in every dose. It supplements 24 grams of protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving to help you recover from endurance and give muscle growth. It comes in an exciting Cookies and Cream flavor that tastes better and supports muscle growth simultaneously.
- The protein content in it is good for building and maintaining muscle mass.
- The BCAAs are good for post-workout recovery.
- A gluten-free protein powder without any artificially added growth hormones.
- Carefully tested for banned substances so you consume a high-quality proteinaceous drink.
Directions for Use
- Mix and drink, preferably 30 minutes after workout sessions.
- Add 1 scoop of the protein powder to 6-8 Fl oz of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage.
- Stir or shake it well for 30 seconds or until it dissolves completely.
- Contains milk and soy; if you are allergic to these ingredients, avoid using it.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Key IngredientsProtein Blend (92%) (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, , Hydrolysed Whey Protein), Emulsifier (INS 322i), Flavours, Cookie Crumbs (enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], Sugar, Edible vegetable oil (Palm and Palm kernel oil), Cocoa[processed with alkali], high fructose corn syrup, corn flour, sodium chloride, dextrose, sodium bicarbonate, Soy lecithin), Sodium Chloride, Thickeners (INS 466, INS 415, INS 407), Sweetener (INS 955)
FlavourCookie & Cream